purple

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Averie Jo

Averie Jo looks just like daddy but got my personality. For years growing up, my mom told me "I hope you get a child just like you!"..Well mom...you got your wish! Averie is always doing something, it is harder now to take a picture of her. She doesn't want to stop what she is doing and pose for mommy! I always have to take several pictures to get a decent one.
 
She was actually just sitting and watch the engagement video I found while I was unpacking. It was so funny to watch her just sit there!
 
 
She didn't want to lay on her stomach! For future kids, do pictures on the floor!
 
 
She doesn't sleep in one spot anymore, she is always in a different spot every couple hours. One night she slept with her butt in the air while holding her toy. She LOVES to sleep on her stomach!
Averie loves Diesel! She also loves his toy. She always want to suck on his dirty toy and I always have to tell her no, no, no. That is Diesel's toy. Averie loves to crawl over him and use his hair to pull herself up.
 
My mom asked me the other day, do you say no, no to Averie and no, no to Diesel all day long and my answer is yes! Diesel love plastic balls(One of Averie's ball toy thing) and already "kill" 4 or 5 of them :(
 
 
I love to go to the DVD player and suck on it.
One of my favorite picture
 
 
Yellow is Averie's color!
Does she look so stinkin' cute with her sunglasses?!
 
I can see her say "Oh please mommy! Stop taking picture of me, I have had it!"
 
She loves to play with this toy, she can't STAND the animals in place, it HAS to be out! As soon I put them back in, she take it out!
 
She love to crawl under the high chair.
 
 
She loves to play with my jewelry dresser's handle.
 
Averie plays with the make up/mirror toy EVERY SINGLE day. I am teaching her how to put blush and lipstick on it.

She is currently eating sweet potatoes, green pea, banana, avocado, apple, pear, cauliflower and butternut squash. She likes all the foods which doesn't surprised me. She will soon try carrot and cantaloupe. I am still making homemade baby food which I think it is so much better for Averie. It is time consuming to make it but so easy! I made a "meal calendar" for Averie cuz now she have a lot of different choices to eat and it is hard to keep track what she ate few days ago. I love the calendar and it make it so much easier for me to know what she will eat tomorrow!
 
Averie knows how to give kisses, well it is more like french kiss but hey..it is at least a kiss!

When Averie get excited, she make such a cute noise! I can't get enough of it! It is like a gasp with "hee"noise at once. It is so funny! Also her giggle/laugh is cute too!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment