purple

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Curtains!

I have been busy working on the curtains for the house. I am happy to say I am done! Yay! I am "curtain" out. :) I found a website online and follow her direction. It was much easier than I thought but it is time consuming with a baby who LOVES to get into everything! Most of the time, I will work on it while Averie is taking a nap and sometimes I work on it after Josh get home so I can spend more than 5-10 min a time. One night, I end up staying up until 12:30. I was on a roll.
 
Here is the family room.
(It is hard to take a picture of a yellow curtain.)
 
Averie's room
 
Our bedroom
 
The office


Now, I am done with the curtains, my next project is the office. It is one BIG mess. I need to organize and re-arrange the file cabinet. It is driving me crazy!

2 comments: