purple

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hello World!


Yesterday was my first official day/week of being a stay at home mom with Averie. It was nice and quiet. Averie is teething. She has two teeth coming in. She had her up and down moments which wasn’t so fun. The teething tablets really help a lot! She is cuddly when she doesn't feel good. As some of you guys know, she isn't the cuddly baby. She will cuddle for two second but three seconds is too long! She likes to see everything and be a part of it.

I quit my job last week after my hubby found out he got a job promotion in Oregon. He found out about it on February 20th and started the job today. It was a very short notice (a week and half). I couldn't give my work a "proper" two weeks notice. I gave them a three days notice. I felt bad but I am glad I did that because we had so much to do before Josh left for Oregon. Josh tried to get as much done before he left because he didn't want to leave everything for me to do which is very sweet of him. I am still in Utah for few more weeks while hubby finds a place for us to live and me finishing up the house.

I am starting a blog to keep my family and friends updated while we are on a new adventure of our life. I am a newbie at blogging, if you have any suggestions or ideas-feel free to pass them along to me. I would appreciate it. I probably will have some blonde moments. :) I hope you guys will like it and enjoy reading our adventure!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment