purple

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Miss Averie Jo

Miss Averie Jo's personality is coming out more and more every day! She is sooooo me! She is almost 20 months old!

When we put Averie Jo down for a nap or for the night- she insist that you put her in the corner of her crib. If you don't do it just right, she will push herself more into the corner. She ALWAYS have her head in the corner. Of course, her blanket is on her face 90% of the time.


She like to fake sneeze. It is so cute to watch her!



For the past month, every single morning Averie Jo check her bellybutton. She can also find your bellybutton with no problem! Just watch out for her to jam her finger in it!


She loves to feed Diesel every morning and evening! I still have to watch her so she doesn't steal any food. She does every once a while.

Averie Jo loves her spoon and fork. She prefer insist to have them for every single meal. She is getting better at feeding herself with her silverware. She LOVES any type of dips! She will throw a fit until you give her the dip and she is an happy camper!

She also now can lock mommy out of the backyard too- in fact she locked me out twice in one day. Luckily, she was in a good mood and unlock the door for mommy.

She is still a screamer...unfortunately

She is a drinkcoholics. I now put more water than juice in her cup. If I don't put enough juice in it, she will throw her drink. She knows it!  She can drink the whole cup within 5-10 minutes easily.












She loves her baby Stella. Pretty much every morning she go and gets her baby.



She still love Super Why! She watch it when I am doing chores around the house or cooking dinner. If the show is over, she will go get the remote and try to put the next episode on. Luckily she haven't figure out how to do that.

Averie's new thing with the TV remotes is taking the lid off of the batteries. So annoying! I now have to put them on the counter, away from her.

Averie Jo like to help do laundry which she pull clothes out for me to put in the dryer.

Averie Jo like to give you a hug under your arms, not above!









She saw herself in the camera screen. :)



Averie Jo HATES go grocery shopping. So does mommy....:( The store knows her. In fact, one time I went to the store by myself and the cashier lady said where is your little girl?   It is a glory heaven trip when I go by myself.

This happen pretty much every single time.


Random pictures

Silly girl!

I just love this picture of Miss Averie Jo. 


"You make me happy"- So true! 



I just love Averie Jo so much! 








2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love those pictures of you two! So adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these pictures and i love the fact she loves BABY STELLA, i knew she'd love it!

    ReplyDelete