purple

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

I had full of ideas what to say on this post and as soon I started typing, it is all gone! It happened pretty much every single time!

Lately, I have been thinking about being a mom and what a joy it is. It is a honor to be Averie Jo's mother. I can't imagine my life without her. I think about what the world did I do before I had Averie Jo? Some days, Averie Jo drives me crazy with her non-stop screaming or won't stop stripping her clothes and diaper off. Sometimes, I would go to bed and think why am I so tired today? And than I remember oh yeah, Averie Jo wore me out! Who knew that a 21 months old can wore me out?! I thought I had a lot of energy but no! Miss Averie Jo have WAY more energy!  How is it possible this little girl have this much energy? Most day, I just can't stand Averie cuz she is just so stinkin' cute and funny!

Miss Averie Jo still LOVE Super Why! It is still too old for her to understand the show but she LOVES it! She loves her baby Stella but most of the time she is naked. I don't know why she won't keep the clothes on. Maybe she want Stella to be just like her. :)

She has changed so much. She talks a lot more. She can now began to tell me what she would like for breakfast. I would ask her do you want a yogurt? No! Do you want some oatmeal? Yeah! I am ready for this stage and have her tell me what she wants for breakfast or lunch. 

For the past couple weeks, Averie Jo insisted that she need not one or two but three blankets in her cribs. That is not all...you have to make sure all three blankets are touching her somehow and she is an happy camper! Silly girl!

Miss Averie Jo knows when it is nap time or bedtime. She would try to cuddle with you little more before she goes down. Lately at night, she doesn't want to go to bed so she would just laugh and giggle and trying to play with you so she doesn't go to bed. 

Every single day, Averie Jo is becoming just.like.me! It is almost scary to think that. I didn't really think it is possible how much she is just like me. I get some parts of me but no, she is a LOT like me! I would call my mom and tell her whatever Averie Jo did that or this. She would just laugh and laugh! She would say jeez... who does that remind me? umm..

When we had Averie Jo, I wasn't able to be a stay home mom. I had to go back to work after three months. It was really hard for me. I knew at some point in my life that I will be a stay home mom down the road but I got my dream sooner than I thought when we moved up here to Klamath Falls. I only had to work for five months. I got really lucky with it. It was an adjustment for me going from be busy 24 hours working mom and trying to do everything to a stay home mom and chill. It was like someone rip up my calender and said you are free to do whatever you want to do. It is a hard job but it is the best job in the world! 

The only reason I get to be a good mom to Averie Jo is because I had a great example to follow. My mom is the best mom in the world. She is my best friend and I can't imagine life without her. I talk to my mom often and text all the time. She taught me how to stand up for myself, go after my dreams and so much more! There is no words or expression how much I love her! 



I love you very much Averie Jo! 

Happy Mother's Day to every mom!


1 comment:

  1. I love love love this!!!!!! Happy mother's day my favorite mother!

    ReplyDelete