purple

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Week 42

290/365 Averie Jo was mad that she couldn't watch Curious George cuz it was Mommy and Daddy's turn to watch a show. (At the moment-she LOVES Curious George!) She also pick out her outfit for the day. 


291/365 I know I already posted this picture on Facebook but I just love it! It is one of my best crafts I ever done! It was lots of fun!


292/365 Giddy up! Diesel didn't care for Averie to be on him while he is trying to get the rest of the peanut butter out of the jar. (Josh took this picture). I love her face!


293/365 35 weeks! I can now count how many weeks on one hand!!!! 


294/365 Miss Averie Jo was helping me crushing the graham cracker for the raspberry salad I made for Thanksgiving. 


295/365 Happy Thanksgiving! Next year-Brenleigh will be in the picture!


296/365 I just love this girl! 


No comments:

Post a Comment