purple

Monday, January 26, 2015

Week 50

346/365- One morning I was getting ready for the day. Averie Jo had to go potty so we took her footie pj off to go on the potty. She refused to put her pj back on and was watching Curious George on the kindle while rocking on the rocking chair. Silly girl!


347/365 Brenleigh loves to snuggle on my chest. It is one of the best feelings in the world. I am taking advantage of it! 


348/365 Miss Averie Jo got a Frozen dress from great aunt and uncle. She LOVES it and ask daily if she can wear it!


349/365 Poor Miss Averie Jo- she was sick while we had the Richardsons and Williams in town. I am very thankful that they were here to help me with Averie. It would be a hard week for me without them but I feel bad that they had to deal with her sickness. Hopefully Miss Averie Jo learned her lesson to NOT eat any diaper cream! 


350/365 Grandpa Richardson and Brenleigh taking a nap. 


351/365 Miss Averie Jo couldn't resist to not paint her fingers!


352/365 The Richardsons and Williams! 



It was a fun week with the Richardsons and Williams! I am glad they were able to come up and visit us and meet Brenleigh. It was a practice round for Steph and Jordan with Brenleigh. Brenleigh just knows that Jordan need some practice so she save pretty much almost all of her blowouts just for Jordan. Jordan is now a pro! You guys will be a great parents and we can't wait for Baby Sophia to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment