purple

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Week 52- The end of the 365 project!

361/365- Mommy and Averie- Miss Averie loves to push my wireless remote button for my camera.

362/365 Brenleigh Paige- my sweet mellow baby


363/365 Miss Averie Jo can be a stinker but she is so sweet!


364/365- Mommy and Brenleigh- I am trying to includes myself in some of the pictures which is difficult to do.


365/365- One of my favorite pictures of Averie Jo. Yes, I know her bang is getting long- I think I have decided to grow out her bang. I asked her to show me her teeth. We went to the Ostriches field trip and we had a blast! I had no idea that we had an Ostriches farm in Klamath Falls.  



I am VERY thankful that the 365 project is completed. It is a perfect timing to end it since I am more busy with two girls which doesn't give me too much time to take pictures even through I want to. It was a fun experience with few bumps in the road. I wanted to give it up few times here and there but I stuck with it. It definitely push my photography creativity outside of the box. Here is my very first picture of my 365 project. Look how little Miss Averie Jo was! She has grow up so fast! 


There will be no more weekly pictures post but I will definitely post pictures when I get a chance and tell more stories about our life. Brenleigh and Averie are sleeping at the moment. It is time for me to go work on my mock dress! I am practicing on how to make a dress for my sweet niece before I make the real dress. The pressure is on!  

No comments:

Post a Comment