purple

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Trip to Utah 3/2015

We had so much fun in Utah. The whole month went by so fast! 

I am so used to Averie who refused to look at the camera and smile for me. I was taking pictures, Eli saw me and smile. He is a cutie!



We went and visit Great-Grandma White. She is so cute with the kids!



This is one of my favorite pictures.





Debbie and I gave Steph a baby shower and it was lots of fun! Sophia came home few days after we left and we are thrilled that she is doing awesome! 


Can't believe we are old enough to have kids-me let alone two kids! 



Eli is a character! He has a lot of face expression which I love! My parents have a yellow and red swing. Eli loves the red swing. Averie and Eli were getting ready to go outside and swing. Eli make sure Averie is getting on the yellow swing with his face expression. It is hard to put it in word. You just had to be there! 



We went to Aunt Susie few times. Big John took the big kids in the golf cart and went to the park. 




Bella became Averie's best friend and sleeping partner. She pretty much slept with the Averie most of the time. 



We went to the Curiosity Museum and it was lots of fun!   








We did so much more but I didn't take as many pictures my hands were full with two kids! We can't wait to come back to Utah in June for Sophia's blessing. Especially to see Sophia in her blessing outfit. I just hope it will fit her good! Just over 8 more weeks to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment