purple

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Life

I had time one day while Averie was napping and I was actually dressed for the day( I rarely get dress for the day-I am all about comfy clothes and mostly ponytail). I just love my girls so much! 








Averie began to wear her sunglasses a lot more now and I love how it looks on her!

I fixed up the sandbox and I am so glad we did cuz Averie loves it and play in it every single day.

She still love Frozen!

I couldn't resist this picture. Who doesn't love a butt picture?




Averie is a pretty good big sister. In the morning when Averie gets up at crack of dawn, she can't wait for Brenleigh to get up. She will ask me every 5 minutes if Brenleigh is awake yet? As soon she hear Brenleigh make a noise, she said Brenleigh is awake! Lets go get her! She will say Hi sweetstar! I didn't realize at first that I would say Hi sweetheart to Brenleigh every morning until Averie says it.


Last week, when it was raining, Averie kept saying she wants to go swimming. We told her that we got to wait for summer to come and she couldn't understand that it can't come right now. She wouldn't drop it and kept saying I want to go swimming! After a while, we gave up and said okay, you can go "swimming" and go find some puddle to jump in. 




 Averie was so excited to show me that she put her cell inside her pantline just like me when I don't have pocket. The past month I realize how much she copycat me on EVERYTHING. She is like a sponge that absorb everything 



Pepperoni girl! She is silly!  




She put playdoh in her ears and it was a blast from the past with my old pink hearing aids.


We went to a dairy farm with the preschool class and it was SO much fun! This cow below just gave birth before we got there. 




Averie had to sit down on the wood because the lady did. Copycat girl...


Daddy and Brenleigh chilling


Few weeks ago, Josh had a weekend off which is a miracle and it rarely happens so we took advantage and went up to Bend for the day. We went to the bouncing house, pirate park and shopping. We had a great time! 












The other day I made moon sand for Averie Jo. She had lots of fun! It is SUPER messy and she told me she made a mess while I was feeding Brenleigh. I told her just try to keep it in the pan and the next thing I knew, she got the broom out and try to sweep it. Bless her little heart but it just make the mess 20x worse. 




Brenleigh will be 5 months old tomorrow so there will be another post soon with her tutu. 



No comments:

Post a Comment