purple

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Utah trip June 2015

The Richardson's gang went to Utah for our niece Sophia's blessing. We were there for a week and of course, it wasn't long enough! Our week was packed with something to do every single day, literally every hour was counted. 

We went to the Zoo with the Richardson and William gangs.










Baby monkey...so little!




Grandma Richardson and Brenleigh-I LOVE the sunglasses. I use it every single chance I get.







The McCleery gang went up to Silver Lake and walk around.




The girls had craft afternoon while the boys went somewhere(I can't remember!)
It was lots of fun making these for Sophia.


Sophia's blessing


I still can't believe I made Sophia's dress!



We went to the park with the Richardson





Brenleigh likes the water.


The McCleery want to the Tracy Aviary-Averie couldn't care less about the bird show!















I didn't take too many pictures because I want to enjoy instead of taking pictures all the times. I took the Williams' picture and it was a blast! I miss taking pictures.  It was so much fun! The girls and I are coming back in August and we can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment