purple

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Oh October- what a crazy wild month for us!

October 9th couldn't come fast enough for us. It was the day to move to Sacramento and be a family together for once. I was slowly losing my marbles dealing with the girls and the house all by myself but I am so so glad it is over! It is so nice to own a house and not deal with an landlord. Our landlord wasn't bad but it was weird to think that even through I lived in that house for 2.5 years but it is not ours. I am so excited to start decorating the house and I can do whatever I want to! I am very thankful for my father in law and parents who came and help me move. I can't ever repay them! 

Since life was crazy once Josh moved to Sacramento without us, I haven't had any times to take pictures and when I do, I realize how much I miss taking pictures. I need to get back into the groove taking more pictures. My life is sure more busy with 2 girls and adjusting into a new routine. 

Breakfast time

Brenleigh peeking out of the blinds.

Averie Jo loves to play with stickers.

Josh now have Saturdays off! I have been looking forward to this forever and ever! He had more Saturdays off now then we started dating over 9 years ago. 

On his first Saturday off, we went to the pumpkin patch. It was weird to go in our shorts and enjoy snow cone instead of hot chocolate. I am LOVING the weather here. 







Averie picked out a mermaid tattoo. 







This was Averie's favorite part- hands down. She went down the slides 12,313,216,541 times. She didn't want to leave it.













Oh, I just love my girls so much!





Josh and I carved our and the girls pumpkins. Averie wanted to do Kevin(minion) but she didn't care for the whole process. We put the girls down for the night and had a little mini date and craved our pumpkins.




I am jumping for joy to signed up Averie for gymnastic! I do wish she had my old Coach Barb. She was awesome! Averie did pretty good but need to listen better to Coach Dan.
















We went trick or treating with our friends. Their oldest daughter was so cute with Averie. She was holding her hands and helping carrying her bags off and on. My heart just melt watching them. 




Silly face!


No comments:

Post a Comment