purple

Friday, January 29, 2016

December

December- we decorate the Christmas tree. Averie wanted all the green ornaments right at the bottom and front.. My OCD was screaming at me to fix it but I didn't touch it!




We also made Christmas ornaments. Averie had fun making it. We were able to do it with Daddy.  











Averie likes to pull Brenleigh around the room. Brenleigh loves it.


My goal to do more projects with Averie Jo so we created Christmas tree.







Averies loves to plug the Christmas tree's light on every day and move around the ornaments. Brenleigh likes to pull the ornaments and chew on it. 








Averie helped me with Brenleigh's birthday decorations. 




Every time we come home from preschool, Averie loves to run through the leaves.

















Random pictures I took.






Averie helped me made Christmas cookies.










We couldn't wait for Christmas to come and spend with our families.

No comments:

Post a Comment