purple

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Nine months check up!

We went for Averie Jo's nine months check up. It is the best one because she doesn't have to get any shot! She weigh 19.4 pounds and just over 27 inches long. The doctor said she is healthy!  The doctor said we can start giving her foods what we eat in smaller pieces.
Averie Jo is always busy busy busy and doing something all the time(umm who does this sounds like? hee hee). I never see her just sit and do nothing at the moment. The only time she does this is when I put the wedding video on! She loves to get mommy/daddy's cell phones and remotes which she knows she can't have it. She loves Diesel! She likes to pull his hair which of course Diesel doesn't like that. I am trying to teach her to be nice, pet him nicely! Also I am teaching Averie Jo to blow kisses, clap her hands and wave bye bye. I made tiny process, it is difficult to get her to do what I am teaching her . She will keep her hands open for the blow kisses and kind of wave while she is pushing her music walking toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment