purple

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Video and pictures

Averie Jo is getting better at standing up on her own and sometimes take a few steps! The first time surprised me! I was holding her while she was walking and she stopped. I thought she was going to sit down so I let her go and she took a couple more steps before sitting down!  For some reason it won't let me post the video on here so you will need to go HERE to see it.
 
I did another pinterest project. I spray painted the white canvas black and put pictures on it. I didn't want to glue the pictures down because I want to be able to change it in the future. The whole thing cost about 25 bucks! I know a lot of people spent that much per picture.
 
 
Averie Jo is a grumpy girl today because she didn't take a nap at her normal time. She got a blue sucker which make her happy until it was gone. She rather be held instead play on the floor when she is grumpy. She would cry at the drop of the dime.
 
 
Averie Jo tried on her swimming suit the other day. She looks so darling and can't wait for the weather to be warmer to go swimming!
 
-

No comments:

Post a Comment