purple

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Popsicle/Climbing/Walking!

Averie Jo like popsicle. She was being silly, making noises and moving her tongue. She also gave me a french kiss. :)
 
I finally got video of Averie Jo climbing on the couch. She pushed the box over to the couch and got on it.  This video is long because I was hoping she would get down from the couch which she can but wouldn't do it for the video.
 
Last night Averie Jo was on a roll walking! Earlier the day, she took 8 steps which was the record and later on in the evening she took 11!! We finally got some on video! It was impossible to get video by myself during the day. She does it out of the blue so it make it difficult to get it on video. After we were done taking video, Averie Jo walked to Daddy from the couch to him without us encouraging her. I don't think it won't be long before she is walking 24/7. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment