purple

Thursday, June 6, 2013

10 months old!

Averie Jo is 10 months old! I can't believe how old she is! Time goes by too fast! I say this every month but it is true! She is TWO months away from being ONE year old! That is just crazy!

Averie Jo is a climber! She figured out how to get on the couch by herself. She push something so she can stand on it and get on the couch. Daddy has been teaching her how to get down from the couch and she can do it pretty darn good. She gets better at it every day. I have been trying to take video of her climbing and I always miss it by a split second. One day I will get it on video.

Averie Jo is close to walking. She can stand up and take a few steps here and there. In fact while I was taking her pictures, she took like 6 or 7 steps!

Averie Jo loves to make a squawk noise and click noise with her tongue.

Averie Jo is eating more solid food such as chicken, different crackers and whatever we are eating.

Averie Jo can give you a french kisses.

We are having fun going to the mommy and me activity.

 
I'm resting my head.

Averie Jo is clapping her hands. She will do this once a while.
 

I am done!!
 
 
 
Trying on new shoes!
 
 
In the big girl car seat!
 
 
Josh and I are going to get an A/C for the house. I feel like I am in the pioneer time without A/C.

No comments:

Post a Comment