purple

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

My life today

This morning, I woke up to an half naked toddler in her crib. Luckily it was just peed diaper. I put new diaper on her and we went to go find some breakfast. Miss Averie Jo wants crackers, I said no crackers but I save her from starting to throw a tantrum by saying do you want fruit loop cereal? At first she said no with her head tiled to the side but then said yeah! I promise she doesn't have fruit loop cereal very often.

After breakfast, we watched Arthur. I feel so old watching this show with Miss Averie Jo. I remembered watching Arthur when I was a kid. "Walking down the street...hey! What a wonderful kind of day!"

Miss Averie Jo was on a mission this morning to do whatever she want to do(which she does every single day). She climbed up on the counter a couple times.I can't even take my eyes off of her for two seconds to go potty. She tried to get the cabinet above the counter or get my chapstick. I have to put the chairs down on the floor which I hate cuz it looks tacky to me and feel like my kitchen is a mess. How the heck do I keep my child off of the counter?!

So, Miss Averie Jo can't get on the counter..what is next? She gets on the kitchen table! She also like to get on the chair and turn the light and fan switch on and off. I even move the chair away from the light/fan switch so she won't touch it! I was on the elliptical and saw her standing on the kitchen table with her baby wipes making elephant sounds into it. I tell her no no no! Time out! She cried and roll around in her time out area.

I decided to jumped in the shower real quick while Miss Averie Jo watch Tarzan movie. She seem good and Josh put a child proof lock on the sliding door so I know she can't go outside. I am almost done with the shower, Josh(he came home for lunch) came in with Miss Averie and said guess where I found Averie Jo at? She was standing on the dog food box which was on the kitchen table! We are dog sitting a couple dogs this week. I move the dog food box and diaper bag into the laundry room.

We had lunch and Josh goes back to work. Miss Averie Jo got some silverware out of the drawers, got the remote and remove the lid off of it. She also got on the chair(we flip the chair back up for lunch and haven't had a chance to put it back it down on the floor) and grab my drink. She drank some and got all over her dress. Time for a new outfit! I put in a onesie and I hope she doesn't figure out how to unsnap the button. It is warm today! I wouldn't might if she was naked all the time if she was potty trained but she isn't!

This is just this morning before her nap. I hope you had a easier morning than I did. I am very thankful for nap time. It is peace and quiet time for mama!  We are super excited for Debbie and Steve to come in town tomorrow! At least I know I can take a shower starting tomorrow until they leave without worry about Miss Averie Jo doing something dangerous!

No comments:

Post a Comment