purple

Friday, June 27, 2014

Families, families and families!

This summer is going great because after we came back from Utah in April. My friend Joey came up and visit us for a week. We did everything last time Joey came up here so we took it easy and just hung out at the house.  Few weeks later, my brother, sister in law and nephew came up and visit over a long weekend. It was Pukeville for few days unfortunately. Scott was sick for a day and Eli was for a couple days. I was happy that I didn't puked because my gag reflex is super sensitive because I'm pregnant.  We managed to go to Crater Lake. We hung  out around the house and the next day we went to Lava Bed Caves. It was pretty cool. I would go to the cave again but find a babysitter for Averie Jo. Be prepare with flashlight! It was really fun and nice to spend one on one time with them! 

Few weeks later, guess what? Mom and Aunt Susie came up here and visit us for a week! It was a blast with them. I forgot how much fun with those two! They are a hoot! We went to Medford for a day. We went shopping. Averie Jo found her cool, sweet ATV bike. She refused to leave the store without. Heck, she didn't even want to get off of it so Aunt Susie can buy it at the checkout. Of course, Aunt Susie have every single tools in her purse. She had a wire cutter. She cut off the box off of the bike and Miss Averie Jo rode it out of the store! 

We hung out at the house, went for a hike over by the lake and lay out in the backyard. I got a new pool for Miss Averie Jo cuz the other one broke. She had a blast going down the slide into the pool.  I was able to convince mom and Aunt Susie to come up last week so we can be able to tell them that Miss Averie Jo is going to be a BIG sister! It was so nice to tell someone in person! My mom screamed when she found out! We skyped with everybody else and told them. We are so thrilled and super excited what is coming at the end of the year!  

It isn't over for us to have visitors! Debbie and Steve are coming up next week and we are going to the coast for few days. We are super excited and can't wait! Few weeks later, we will be going to Utah and I will be staying for three weeks! Woo hoo! 

I will leave you with some ultrasound pictures and videos! The baby's head is on the left side and feet on the right side to guide you with the pictures. The baby's heartbeat was 167. The baby was very wiggling. The doctor said it won't be long before I feel the baby. Feeling the baby move is the best part of the pregnancy! 








No comments:

Post a Comment