purple

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Week 37

255/365- One of my favorite pictures of a family I took. I had so much fun taking these pictures! 

256/365- Life gets crazy and I am trying to appreciate the simple thing. I love when Averie wrap her arms around me when she is upset. She just started doing this and who knows how long it will last.


257/365 Pumpkins! Averie was very proud picking out her pumpkin but couldn't care less picking one for her sister! 


258/365- 30 weeks! I can't believe I am finally in the 30s now! For the past week, I am having crazy dreams, like beyond crazy! 

(not my best picture-I HATE using flash for it...)

259/365- Averie and Lily grabbed each other hands and walk to the area all by themselves. It was very cute to watch!


260/365 Averie loves to brush her teeth!



Opps! She got her nose for a second!


261/365 Daddy was off yesterday so we carved pumpkins and Miss Averie Jo painted Baby B's pumpkin. Averie Jo had absolutely no desire to touch the pumpkin's guts. She would rather watch Frozen which she did.  



Witch-me
Tinkerbell-Josh and I did it together-I thought it was perfect for Averie Jo because she LOVES Pirate Fairy and that is what she will be for Halloween. 
Painted pumpkin-Averie Jo
Gnome-Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment