purple

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Week 38

I am posting this few days early because I am going to be too busy making cookies tomorrow and Halloween is on Friday. 


262/365 I love how Averie Jo put her hands on her face. She take advantage of it and does it often!


263/365-My birthday!Are you wondering who is taking the picture? My awesome wireless remote control is! I got it for my birthday. 


264/365 Reading a book. Averie Jo is reading more and more books lately!


265/365 31 weeks! I am jumping for joys that we are down to one digit countdown! Can the next 9 weeks go by fast? I would appreciate it!


266/365 Tickling! 


267/365 Averie Jo love to wait for Daddy to come home for lunch or for the day on this chair since it is too cold to wait on the porch. 


268/365 A Pirate?  Averie Jo is going to be a Pirate Fairy Tinkerbell for Halloween.


No comments:

Post a Comment