purple

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Week 44-I feel like I have been pregnant this long......

304/365 Ugly Sweater Party time!

305/365 Miss Averie Jo had the most grumpiest day ever! This was before church. She threw a fit in nursery that I got pulled out of class to calm her down. She only had two hours nap which I swear didn't even help at all and didn't want to eat dinner or anything. Nothing went right for her at all.


306/365  I asked her what she wants for lunch and she said noodles! She ate the whole thing. It is nice to make her something she wants instead of the guessing game.


307/365- Week 37 yup...she is still in my belly! 


308/365- It is kind of hard to tell but she got Eggnog mustache. She LOVES Eggnog! 


309/365 Paint! The last couple days she has been asking to paint and either it is the wrong time or I don't feel like cleaning up her mess. She felt satisfied with her three masterpieces.


310/365 Christmas Tree and Baby


No comments:

Post a Comment