purple

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Week 45

311/365- I had fun playing with my camera on the Christmas tree! 



312/365 It was tricky trying to get Averie to hold in order to get a good picture!


313/365 Family!

Of course, I got to have a picture with just Diesel. He did much better than Averie!


314/365 Week 38- Brenleigh is still stubborn! I swear she is going to be just like Averie Jo. I just hope she won't come out next week! Please Brenleigh-don't come out during Christmas week! 


315/365- More fun playing with hearts on the Christmas tree! 



316/365-We went out and look at Christmas lights. We were almost done and Averie Jo kept saying potty! I didn't want to wash the car seat because it is a pain in the butt! So Averie went potty outside of the car in the 30s degrees weather! Daddy took this picture.


317/365 We went on the biggest grocery shopping in a long time and it was very boring for Averie. It got little too quiet while shopping and I noticed she decided that she is going to help herself some yogurt and ate the whole thing with her finger. Even through she had a yogurt for breakfast before we went shopping!  Silly girl! 


No comments:

Post a Comment