purple

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Formal announcing we are having baby #3!

When I was in Utah, I was pointed out that I haven't announce my pregnancy on my blog. So here is it! Josh and I are so excited that we are having another child join our family in October. I, of course had to do the weekly pictures. Here is the pictures so far. I felt like I show a lot sooner.... like a lot freaking too soon! I was amazed how quickly I was showing and was worry that someone was going to figure out before we announce it. I was wearing loose shirts, hiding my stomach.  I am feeling great with this pregnancy and it was the longest wait before we told our family. We planned to go to Utah in April for Josh's birthday and it turn out it was perfect timing to announce to our family. I was almost 14 weeks long at the time. Every day was a torture for me until the day we can finally tell our family. To say the least, everybody was in SHOCKED! They were not expecting but was so excited for us! 








Poor Brenleigh, she has no idea what is coming later this year! It will be a hard time for her because she is a big time mama's girl! 







We have a gender reveal tradition. We find out by eating/cutting in a cupcake what we are having. Luckily, we have a friend here who is an amazing baker! I am drooling just think about the frosting! I told her she can do whatever she want to do and she did a fabulous job!  



It is a.....girl! We are so lucky to have another girl joining our family. 


I regret not taking any cupcakes with me on the road to Utah! 





I am currently working on the baby girl's blanket, crib skirt and room. We haven't talk about names yet because I know it will be very difficult(Josh is VERY picky with names). If you have any names-feel free to pass along to us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment