purple

Monday, September 12, 2016

Summer...where did you go?

The whole summer went by so fast. The girls and I were able to make a couple trips to Utah before baby girl come. I can't believe I have just over 5 weeks left and I know she will be here before I know it but it is hard to see the end of the tunnel right now. I am just thankful that my pregnancy is going great and baby girl is healthy. 

I am trying to take semi-annual pictures of the girls and here are the pictures. The girls were being a stinker and didn't want to get their pictures taken. I am surprised how many decent ones I got. 







She was dancing to the music.


I love her face expression! 







The girls loves to go swimming! I have been trying to be better about taking more pictures and it has been hit and miss.  Also trying to get more lifestyle pictures. I know life will get more wild after baby girl arrive here so hopefully I can keep up with it! 















Miss Averie Jo turned 4 years old! She is still so sassy and so independent! She just want to be a big girl and do everything in her way. She is also a loving sister to Brenleigh most of the time. Averie got a bubble machine for her birthday and the girls loves it! 







I took very little pictures when the girls and I went to Utah. Here is the girls with Aunt Susie.


Here is the latest weekly picture of the bump. We are still working on her name! 


The next post probably will be about baby girl! 


No comments:

Post a Comment