purple

Sunday, November 10, 2013

15 months old

Averie Jo is now 15 months old! How did that happened? She is growing up too fast for me. We took her in for her check up and she weigh 22.8 pounds and is 30.75 inches tall. She is healthy.

Averie Jo began to like to play with stuffed animals and dolls more now than she ever did. She will drag them around, give them a hug and babbles to them. She got a baby carrier for her birthday and she plays with it every single day. She will bring it over to me to either unbuckle or buckle the  button. Sometimes she would get SO mad, I can't tell what she wants me to do, buckle together or not? She would try, try, try and try to put it together and she can't do it yet. Now she had some times to figure out and now she can unbuckle it with no problem. Just getting them to buckle together is tricky for her.

She also got a lego blocks for her birthday, every day she would drag the bag over to me to unzip it and she actually put the lego block together and THAN take them apart.

Not only she looks like daddy, she LOVES toast just like daddy. We have to hide the toast in order for her to eat her dinner part first or otherwise she won't eat it and just want the toast only! Now the past few days, when she wants her milk, she would go over to the fridge and cry.

She can say daddy, momma(still not very often), sssss for snake, woof woof for Diesel, un-oh, no(said it for the first time this morning!). We are teaching her to say moo but she is saying ooooo. :)

Averie Jo like to close the door which sometimes she gets in trouble. She would close the door and the light isn't on in the room and she is by herself. She would start to cry until I come and rescue her.

Averie Jo is so smart that she can take the childproof plug out of the wall! It is a fun game for her and I'm telling her no, don't do it and she smiled at me. 

Averie Jo doesn't like to wear socks as soon I put her down after putting her socks on, she sit on the floor right there and take them off. She doesn't want warm feet. Diesel is back to eating socks again. He ate lots of socks when he was a puppy and pass the stage which we were very happy about! I noticed that some socks were missing but I figured they were somewhere around the house. That is what I thought until I go scoop pink, yellow and some other color poops. Damn Diesel! Now, I have to be careful and watch Averie and Diesel with her socks.

Averie Jo has be able to get on the couch with some type of assistance such as standing on a toy or use our feet to climb on the couch. Now, Averie Jo can climb on the couch all by herself. 

Averie Jo is still a busy bee that is on the go go all the time. When my parents were up here, my mom told me that I should take a nap while Averie take a nap. She said she gets tired just watching Averie run around.


 
Daddy was worry about my feet so he put the boots on to keep it warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment