purple

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Averie Jo's adventure this morning

I set my alarm at 8:30 to jump in the shower but Averie Jo got up at 8:30(normally she sleep in until 9) and the baby monitor is going off like crazy which is unusual. Normally it buzz here and there but it was non-stop so I hurried into her and guess what? Averie is on the floor! She climbed out of her crib!  I wish I had the video baby monitor on so I can watch her how she climb out of her crib. I checked Averie and make sure she is okay and she is. We had breakfast and in the morning Averie Jo like to be held while drinking her sippy cup. I tried to put her down so I can go get ready and Averie Jo is not letting me take a shower(don't judge me-I can't be the only mom that didn't take a shower this morning because of kids). She cried and cried. So I just changed my clothes and do my hair and make up. Averie Jo is in my room playing with my stuff in the drawers. In one of the drawers is soap in a box. She played with them before, shake the box to hear the soap. Well..she open it and got the soap out and is banging on my mirror.
 
 
She got out of my room and went into the family room and got behind the gate. She got her books and DVDs. Not only she isn't allowed behind the gate but not only she got the DVD out,  she can open the DVD cases.
 
 
 
Averie Jo is loving this music book and she ripped out all the pop out thing. I guess she can have the book without supervision.
 
Averie Jo is now strong enough to open her drawers in her room and pull stuff out of the drawers. She loves to play with the First Aid Kit. She is playing with it as I am typing this.
 
Now I am thinking...should we lower the crib or go ahead and get a toddler bed? Am I ready for that? Should I remove the gate because it doesn't have any sense to be there because she can get behind the gate? If I do...she will play with the DVDs and books. I hope your morning was lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment