purple

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Snowflake Parade & Christmas Tree

There was a Snowflake Parade in KF and it is pretty popular. Everybody goes to the parade. We decided to go and BOY, it was super cold! It was like 15 degrees. Of course, I layered Averie like four times and than the snowsuit. The snowsuit is getting little small for Averie Jo. She can fit in it as long you don't cover her feet. A bigger snowsuit was on Averie Jo's Christmas list. It was pretty cool and it last just over a hour. We were invited to go "Come and Go Cocoa" and get warmed up after the parade. The cocoa was yummy!









Josh and I decorate the tree and of course, Averie Jo helped.  I actually have to say Averie Jo did better than I thought dealing with the tree. She LOVES to go over to the tree and touch an ornament or two. There was a perfect spot for her to go sit by the tree and touch. I had to keep a eye on Averie extra more to make sure she doesn't break an ornament. I am happy to say she didn't, even through she does take it off of the tree once a while. Once we started put presents under the tree, she kept taking the bow off of the presents. 







No comments:

Post a Comment