purple

Friday, February 7, 2014

365 Project

As I was changing Averie’s clothes and diaper, I had thousands of ideas on what to do with the 365 project and blogging about it. Sometimes, it comes so fast that I can’t write it down before it is gone from my mind.  I want to express myself in a different way through photography. I am a newbie in the photography world and I can’t stop learning new stuff. My goal is to do a weekly post of the pictures of the week so I can maintain it and won’t feel overwhelm if I only did it once a month or daily.

My grammar and writing isn't the best and I am always worry about what people think about when they read my blog even through my husband told me several thousand time that it is good but I don’t ever think it will be good enough for myself. I am always jumping all over the places when I write. I know it is not the proper way to do it but it is how I think! I can even feel Miss Parrish looking at me and shaking her head as I am typing this. Miss Parrish was my English teacher for 8th, 10th and 11th grade. Yes...I was THAT lucky to get her three times...not! Sorry Miss Parrish!

I can think of clever saying to put in my blog but by the time I sit down and do it, it is gone and can’t remember. I love to read that kind of blogs because it is fun to read. I am not saying the normal blog is boring but I like THAT style. I wish I can do it but I am not that good.

I am trying to come up ideas or style to take picture for my 365 project. I thought about making it all about Averie because she is just a HUGE part of my life and I am with her all the times. I am afraid that I will run out of ideas. So maybe I should do it about my life to get more ideas involved. I just hope I am not setting up myself to fail. I am open to hear ANY idea. I saw on Pinterest that they had month idea but I want the whole year because I am the way. I like to know what I should do and know what to expect down the road but it isn’t always that way.

It is very challenge to take pictures of Averie Jo because she NEVER.stop.moving.ever! I am not shooting auto. It is all manual. I like challenge but is it too big of a challenge for me? I don’t know. I can never set myself to do a simple challenge. I always do it above and beyond. Why do I do that?! I have done this my whole life and wish I would be just find doing a simple challenge…

Looking through my camera len change the way I look at things in general life. It can be amazing to look at things differently. It is so much fun to talk about photography to other people! I can talk about it for hours and hours.

I want to capture Averie’s life as she grows up. She changes so much so fast, it is just amazing to me. I just love her so much and can’t inmage my life without her. I kept saying my baby but she isn’t a baby anymore! She is a toddler!

Here is my first week of 365 project. Hope you like it.

1/365 Milk/Julicoholics

2/365 Daddy


3/365 Eating dirt


4/365 Playing with headband


5/365 Animals


6/365 Morning hair


7/365 Feeding herself yogurt for the first time/Miss Independant


It was hard deciding which picture to pick. I have so many pictures! One week down and 51 more weeks to go! Wish me good luck! I would love to have your feedback! 

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I'm so excited to see your journey develop!!! I'm glad we have even more in common!

    ReplyDelete