purple

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Trip to Utah

Averie Jo and I went to Utah for 3 1/2 weeks and it was so much fun! It went by sooooo fast(slow for Josh).

We flew to Utah(Thanks Jill for the tickets!). Our flight was delayed twice due to the weather back East. We finally got on the plane after being delayed for two hours. Averie Jo did really good at the airport and plane even she didn't get a nap at all. I just let her run around the airport the entire time! Averie Jo was just restless at the last 15 minutes on the flight. There was older man who sat behind us and he was cute with Averie Jo and entertain her few minutes here and there. Averie likes to buckle the seatbelt together but haven't quiet figured out how to unlock. She would scream so I can unbuckle it. I was exhausted by the time we got off the flight. Even someone on the flight asked "Is she wearing you out?" while I have sweat coming down on my forehead.

Meanwhile, when I am visiting, I learned more about my camera and taking picture manual. The photography world just open my eye and I am SO fascinate with it. I am official obsessed with it. I even got a chance to take free Fotofly photography workshop. I learned a lot of stuff. I also got an 35 mm f/2 len and I am so in love with it! It hasn't come off of my camera since I got it!

One day my dad was watching Averie while I jumped in the shower and after I got out. Dad asked me guess what he had to do while holding a screwdriver. I was like umm I don't know! What happened? Averie Jo turned the lock on the door in the toy/office room and close the door from inside! Of course, Dad couldn't open it so he had to get the door knob off in order to get Averie out of the room. Miss Averie Jo is very smart but sometimes too smart for herself!

I had several lunch dates with friends and it is always so good to see them. I got to play card games and go see movies. I saw Lone Survivor with my parents.It was an excellent movie! Grandma and Grandpa Richardson got to watch Averie Jo while we went to the movie.  Grandpa said that Averie Jo got enough energy to power a small city which I thought it was hilarious and it is so true!  She also danced on the coffee table too. Silly girl! I also saw Frozen with the Richardsons side and it is so cute!

Averie Jo and Eli got to play with each other a ton! Eli is so stinkin' cute! He can talk SO much! My two favorite parts about him is what does the butterfly do and what does the fox say? It is so cute! Also I love how he say "oh yeah!"




Since Averie is around Eli so much that she started saying more words! She can sort of say graw for lion. She understand what is "hot" with her hand up just like Eli. While we were there, she learned to say oh yeah, hot, up, down, more and okey dokie. It is amazing to watch Averie learned new words so quickly!

Averie Jo's favorite show is "Super Why" and I have absolutely no idea why she loves that show. She gets so excited when we turn it on for her. It is the only show that will keep her attention for a long period of time. She would dance to the music.

We went to the Discovery Museum with the Richardson and Williams. Averie Jo had lots of fun! She loves the water part, she kept going back to it and threw a fit when we went upstairs. She likes the helicopter too.

There was only one bad part of the trip which Averie Jo and I both got sick. It was some type of 24 hours stomach flu. We are thankful for grandma to take care of us. Averie Jo was more fine than me. She was running around acting like she wasn't sick but she was. Unfortunately we got Eli and Uncle Scott sick too.


I had a craft day with Sarah Louise, I made a valentine heart on a wood. It was so much fun! I love doing craft day with Sarah. Averie Jo and Eli had a craft day and it went so much better than I thought! They both made LOVE sign with their hand footprints. It is darling!
































vroom, vroom!

My mom braid her hair. 










No comments:

Post a Comment