purple

Friday, March 14, 2014

6.2 post

Josh and I got our anniversary gifts early. I got close up filters and an awesome 50mm 1.4 len! I just got my len yesterday so I really haven't had a chance to shoot with. I played with my close up filters and it is lots of fun!


I found this "old"(few months ago) and I love it!


Sunshine peeking through


Diesel LOVES to chew on sticks.



Silly girl!


Can you guess what this is?


Averie Jo's baby girl's hair


Single grass


I love her face with her hand/finger. Poor girl- She have pink eye. :(


Close up on the patio chair


Diesel's toy


Dead piece on the pine tree.



Attacking the animals


I'm just chilling on the floor



2 comments:

  1. I love "attacking the animals!" Haha That girl has some funny faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lens looks like a lot of fun! You will really be able to get great close ups.

    ReplyDelete