purple

Friday, March 7, 2014

More Random!

The colors reflection is from her "light" toy


I couldn't decide which one is better


Two seconds later...she is crying


For some reason I like this picture.


Wee! Blast of air from the Elephant toy. You put the balls inside the ear and it shoot out of the nose. Averie Jo likes to put the ball in backward(in the nose) and put letters inside. Silly girl! The battery has been dead for months and I finally got battery for it. I forgot how noisy it is....


Diesel


Myself-I actually got dress for the day. It only happen few times a week.

Today was her 18 months check up. She is very healthy! She weigh 24 pounds and is 32 inches tall. She only got one shot and she didn't even cry! My very brave, tough girl! She loves the step.






I am still playing with Lightroom but I only have 3 days left of my 30 days trial. How sad! There is still so much more to learn about it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment