purple

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Week 17

113/365 Ice!  Miss Averie Jo LOVES ice and beg for it every day. P.S. her hair is bothering me! It is so long and won't let me put in a ponytail cuz she would take it out in 5 minutes. I am ready to get the scissor out and cut it! 

114/365  Averie Jo and Daddy 


115/365 Spin!


116/365 Wee! Notice she got baby Stella, her drink and baby Stella's underwear while going down the slide. Baby Stella is 99.9% naked all the time.


117/365 Averie Jo and Mommy- Yes, most of the time I don't wear make up cuz it is pointless. 


118/365 Sunshine!


119/365 Daddy's girl- She DIDN'T want anything to do with me. All she wants is daddy and stay close to him. She followed him while he mowed but she wanted to be held! It freed up some times for me to do things around the house before Scott, Michaela and Eli came in town! 



No comments:

Post a Comment