purple

Friday, June 27, 2014

Week 21

141/365 The day we official told everybody-We are so excited!

142/365 Reading- Averie Jo drag the pillow off of the couch and over by her books. (Cell phone picture)


143/365 Silly face! She of course had smear yogurt all over her face. 


144/365 Cute bum!


145/365 Going down the slide





146/365  Miss Averie Jo LOVES to go shopping for real silverware. It drive me crazy! 


147/365 Jumping for Joy! I am official done with the quilt top. The rest will be a breeze! I found someone to quilt it together for me. I just need to get the bedding and back cover. I am so so ready to done with the quilt. It is a LOT of work! Each row took just over a hour to sew together. Only sew two inches at a time. Thank goodness for watching shows on my computer to help pass the time. I asked myself why did I do the most complicated quilt?! I remind myself, I wouldn't do any other way with grandma's fabrics. I can't wait to show it to her! 


148/365 Curious girl watching the rain. We ran out and jump in the puddle for a minute. Miss Averie is a big girl and love to open the sliding door which drive me crazy! I can't keep it close. I am in for a real trouble when winter comes. Yesterday, it wasn't the best day for me or Averie. It was a long hard day for ourselves. I told Josh that we need something to block Averie Jo from opening the door like NOW! He went to Home Depot and got something. I was able to take a decent shower this morning without worry about the door. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment