purple

Friday, September 5, 2014

Week 30

205/365 Wax Warmer! I know it isn't a cool picture but I was so excited to get one and have the house smell awesome! I went crazy on the waxes that I need a box to hold all of them in! It is now pretty much on all the time since I am pretty much home all the time.

206/365 Fall crafts!  What in the world would I do without Pinterest?!  I decided I want more holiday/seasons decorations. (I am in my crafty mode mood again!) The trick is that I want to be able to use it again in a different house but have no idea what kind of house we will be in next. It was tricky enough to get Averie to do all three crafts at once.  Thank goodness for Daddy to help us.




207/365 Potty training! We official started potty training. Averie Jo has done amazing well with potty training. She catch on literally toward the end of day 1. This mama is scared to take her places now she is potty trained. One step a time. 
(This is how I got this picture- Do you need to go potty? Yeah! We go to the bathroom and Averie Jo took her short and underwear off. She gets on the toilet. I got my camera out. She said book! book! (Half of the time, I read her a book so she can stay on the toilet long enough to go potty) She gets off and I am trying to take a picture of her while on the toilet. I tell her sit on the toilet! I will read you a book in a second. She gets off the toilet at least 5 times before I got a quick picture. Yes, I did read her "Where's Spot?" book. I now know the book by heart. I can't even tell you how many times I read it this week. She LOVES it!)


208/365 Week 23- I am now feeling the effect of back aching toward the end of the day. This is a new thing for me. I literally had no pregnancy issue/effect with Averie Jo. Baby #2- for sure- little bit morning sickness(not lately) and back aching! My belly get bigger every day. Averie Jo understand there is a baby in my belly. She would said hi and blow raspberry on my belly. 


209/365 Baby #2 quilt! The color is coral, gray and teal. I can't wait to do her room. 


210/365 Dirty! (Yes, she does have a underwear on) She LOVES to play with the dirt! 


211/365 Is she gorgeous?! I know I am little biased. Noticed she is wearing her swimsuit. After her nap, she was playing outside. She came running in, took of her underwear and short. I thought she need to go potty. Nope! She went to her room and pull out her swimsuit. She tried to put on her swimsuit, that didn't go so well. I helped her and turn the sprinkler on. She didn't care for the sprinkler. She just want to wear her swimsuit. 


Today, I am thankful for nap and goodies. I was ready for her to go down about 30-45 minutes before she went down. She was getting my nerves! Thank goodness for M&M's while I was working on this post. We were using M&M's for potty training but on the second day, Averie Jo pretty much forgot about it and didn't ask for it. So, we have a big bag of M&M's. I need to hide it from my hubby so he doesn't eat it all. The chance of him reading this post is slim. Honey..if you are reading this- I love you and the M&M's is pretty much gone! :) 


P.S. I just realized today that I am over halfway through my 365 project. All I have to say thank goodness! This will be one and only 365 project I will ever do in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment