purple

Friday, September 19, 2014

Week 32

219/365 I just love her so much even through she drives me crazy sometimes!

220/365- Shoes-she can put these shoes on by herself! 


221/365 Sometimes the Kindle save my life. Lately, she has been watching her PBS show while I take a shower. She will sit on my bed and watch it. I can see her on my bed while I shower. I know she isn't doing something she is not suppose to do. She LOVES my Kindle. Once you say the word Kindle- NOTHING will stop her from getting it even potty. 


222/365 Week 25- 15 weeks to go! I need to chop chop on the baby's room. 


223/365 Just chilling(This isn't the best picture-it is from my cell phone)


224/365 Yesterday, I painted Averie's nails and it was kind of a nightmare. At first, she let me painted one hand and than refused to let me painted her other hand because she doesn't understand that this type of paint that she isn't allowed to do it herself. I gave up. She wanted to watch Tarzan again for the 3rd time in two days. I had it with her meltdown so I let her watch it. Few minutes later, I asked her do you want me to paint the rest of your nails. She said yes and let me paint them while she sat on the couch.  
When she cried, her face get red spots all over her face like her mama unfortunately. 
Ta-Da! They looked much better after I cleaned it up-I promise! 


225/365 First day of preschool! She refused to hold the sign or stand up for pictures. She had a blast at preschool! 




1 comment: