purple

Friday, September 26, 2014

Week 33

226/365 Sweet little Laurel-I got a opportunity to take newborn pictures which I am thankful for. 


227/365 Mommy and daughter-I tired to get pictures of us together but not often enough! 


228/365 I love seeing her in her underwear instead of diaper! She was in the process of jumping off the little step.


229/365- 26 weeks! This week, I am realizing that I am getting closer to 30 weeks! Where did the time go? I made big progress in the Baby B's room. Starting tomorrow we are switching Averie into the big girl bed! Wish us good luck! 


230/365 Broccoli! She can't get enough of it!


231/365 Rain, rain and rain! Yesterday, we had a huge downpour for 5-10 minutes.


232/365 "Let it go" books. Miss Averie Jo got "Frozen" underwears and books(plus treats!) from Grandma and Grandpa Richardson for doing so well with potty training. She loves the movie and one day while we were eating dinner, Averie started singing Let it go out of nowhere! Ever since she got the books, she read them every single day and called them the "Let it go" books



No comments:

Post a Comment