purple

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Mom and Dad's trip in KF

My parents came up here and visit us for 5 days. It was too short but we had lots of fun with them! My mom has been talking getting a curler for Averie Jo so she bought some and gave it to her. I didn't think she will keep it in hair long enough to make a curl. It was one of the firsts thing she did when they got here. Averie Jo actually kept it in her hair!
(Btw-I got a super awesome camera for my birthday-beware there are LOTS of pictures!)
 



View Kellie's curl.jpg in slide show
Does she look darling?! The other picture is me with one curl. :)
 
Averie Jo had reading time with grandma and papa.
 
 
 



The next day, we decided to use more curlers.




 She is unsure of herself.
Fluff my hair grandma!



Josh had the day off so we went to Ashland and check out the town.






We had lunch, walk up and down the street, checking out the shops and found a park.





Averie Jo want to touch the ducks.
(I am a newbie on the camera and playing with the camera and Picasa. So don't judge too harshly.  )

  

 



Swing time with daddy and grandma.

Went down the slide with daddy, grandma and papa. She loves the slide!














I think these pictures above is funny! Sticking out her tongue.
Grandma took this -I love her expression.



This is one of my favorite pictures!

We play a couple games which I was super excited because Josh doesn't like to play with me. For the record, Josh won the last game. Good job honey!


See Averie is trying to get the cinnamon jelly beans? She LOVES them!
The next day we went for a hike/walk over by the lake.




















I asked my dad to bring up his saw thing to cut out picture frame on thin wood.


The next day we went to Crater Lake- the gov't shutdown was finally over.












Averie Jo just want to run around, eat snow, dirt and rocks.
 
We decided to have some Halloween pictures before they left.


 
We went out to dinner for my early birthday. We had so much fun with them and of course it went by too fast! They left early Sunday morning and Averie Jo went into their room to find them after she got up. :(

2 comments:

  1. OH my goodness you guys had fun! and what a wonderful time of year to spend outside! all those gorgeous colors! YOu did a great job capturing the beautify of ashland and the season! What camera did you end up getting? I'm anxious to chat camera junk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I got Canon T5i. I'm loving it! I have been shooting manual and auto. I love the continuous shooting setting because Averie Jo NEVER stop moving and I can get some great pictures!

    ReplyDelete