purple

Monday, October 21, 2013

Random as random as you can be!

Random pictures- Enjoy!
 
 
 
I official signed up for the Monster Dash. I am doing the 10k on my birthday! I hope I can do it!
 
Averie Jo had a nap while I ran 5 miles. Yes, she is in her snowsuit. :) I worried about her being cold while I run and push her. It is one of the best idea I had for her.
 
 
 
 
 
I finished one of my many to do projects!
 
 
Daddy and Averie time together
 
Those blue eyes!
 
Shopping with Daddy is more fun than with mommy!
 
Look! No hands!
 
Averie Jo is FINALLY at the point where she can sit down on my lap and look through a book. This make momma's day!
 
Yogurt-muststash
 
Yummy spaghetti
She didn't want to keep her pj on that night!
 
 
 
Averie Jo LOVES Diesel very much!
 

1 comment:

  1. Averie is so cute! Another great idea is to put them in footed pj's when you run! You'll do great on your monster dash!

    ReplyDelete