purple

Monday, October 21, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

I am trying to be better at blogging. I am trying to not go too long in-between posts and overwhelmed your feed on Facebook at once. My computer has been sitting by the TV because we use it to watch CBS show because they are not on Hulu which in my opinion is lame!
 
Few weeks ago, Averie Jo and I went to a Pumpkin Patch. We carpooled with Jessica and her girls-Tavie and Lily. Tavie was so EXCITED to go the patch. She just talks non-stop the whole way there. I can't wait for Averie to talk non-stop. I know, I know, I know..will it drive me nuts some days? I have no doubt it will but I would like her to say more than daddy all day long!
 
It was CHILLY! Averie Jo had fun walking around and try to pick up some pumpkins by herself. They had over 6,000 pumpkins in the field. It did not look like that many! We got a little pumpkin for Averie Jo. I put it on my front porch with my fake pumpkins.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She didn't want to sit on the hay!
 
 
A treat can keep her happy for 2.5 seconds- just long enough for a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment