purple

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

More craft craft craft!

A bunch of us got together and made this!
 
 
It was a blast! Of course, I didn't take any pictures while doing this. I was focused on the chevron pumpkin. I'm glad I chosen to do the small one for the chevron pattern. It was kind of a pain in the butt but I'm glad I did it! I can't wait for the next craft night!
 
 
 
I made another wreath. It took me FOREVER to get started on it. I had trouble making pretty roses. The very first one was so ugly, that I didn't use it. It didn't even look like a rose at all. After the first one, I finally got the hang of it and made LOTS of roses.
 
 
 
 
This took me a couple days to do it. It would take me longer if I wasn't a night owl and have been having trouble sleeping. One night I stayed up until 2am. My body just decided that I don't need sleep and can stay up later than I wanted to. If I go to bed at midnight...I'm lucky! ugh!
 
I am currently working on my tp project for the bathroom. I just can't stop doing project! I'm loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment