purple

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sunshine and walk....

Today, Averie and I sat on the lawn and enjoy some sunshine. Averie crawled to the end of the blanket, pulled some grass and tried to eat them.
(I realized I have a TON of pictures of Averie but not so much of Averie and I. I am going to try to get more pictures of us together)
Little stinker wouldn't stand up for me so here is the back of her so you can see the whole outfit.
Is it darling?! I love this outfit! Averie had lunch and a bottle and we were off for a walk with Diesel.
Yes, you are seeing this correctly. Diesel is walking side by us, not dragging us. Josh and I figured out how to make Diesel actual "walk" not pulling us like we are on a sled. All we had to do is to put his harness on and wrap his leash around in front of him. Thats it! It is so strange where the leash is at make a HUGE difference for us.
This mama sure love the sun! We proably spent little too much time in the sun but I can't help myself. I am going to try to make an habit to go for a walk at least a couple times a week. I really enjoy walking a lot. I used to go for a walk on my lunch break at my old job. One day at work, I have had it with work stuff and need to get out to get some fresh air so I did and I enjoyed so much that I went for a walk every single day on lunch break ever since then.
 
 nfvvv bgvc  <-------Averie Jo want to say hi. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment