purple

Monday, April 8, 2013

Tour of the new house!

Mud room area
Living room- see that door? That is our master bedroom.
The living room has two big windows which is nice!
Our bedroom
Our bathroom- it is much bigger than our old one.
Our walk-in closet! :) I love it!
Kitchen- I love it! It has so much storage and space.
Next to the kitchen is our table and that door is the laundry room.
Laundry room
Big family room- lots of space for Averie to crawl around- that door is the office.
Office(don't mind the mess-I am still working on it)
Backyard
Hallway
Spare bathroom
Spare bedroom
Averie's room! Of course we painted purple and gray cuz I love the colors!)
My mom and I did Averie's footprint on the wall. Gosh...it only took us like 15 tries to do it! Of course, Averie wasn't a big fan of doing it. I don't know how the nurses do it at the hospital!
 
I am working on the curtains for the family room, office and Averie's room. I have never done it before but wish me good luck!
 
Thank you for taking the tour of the house, I hope you enjoy it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment