purple

Sunday, September 15, 2013

1 year old!

My baby who I swear was just born few months ago is already one year old! Where did the time go? Luckily we were in Utah for her birthday and we had a great big birthday party for her!  We went for her 12 months check up and of course she is perfect! She weigh 21 pounds and 29" tall.  
She is a busy bee who is on the go 24/7
Babbles all the time
Never stop moving which make it difficult for mommy to take pictures
Can say dada and mama but not very often
Love to wave, clap and give kisses
love to SCREAM! (just like mommy when she was a kid-oh dear...)
Love to drink milk just like her Daddy. I am working on Daddy to go from 4 gallons of milk to 3 a week.
 
 
The purple tutu project is finally done!
 
You can see how small the tutu is for her. When she was newborn, it was HUGE on her.
 
 
 
Why do I have to do this?!
 
 
 
 
 
I can't believe how much she grow in a year!
 
We had so much fun with Averie Jo's birthday party. Thank you for everybody who showed up and support Averie!
I am one year old!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The cake was a success! She pretty much ate the whole cake.
 
 
 
Averie Jo got LOTS of presents!
 
I am so thankful that I got to be Averie Jo's mom! She is the best thing that ever happened in my life!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment