purple

Monday, September 23, 2013

Diesel boy-my running/walking partner

Diesel is my running/walking partner. I can't began to describe how much Diesel enjoy it. I will let the videos tell you. When we don't go for a walk or run, Diesel is VERY disappoint and hope we go ALL day long as he watch every single move I made! He will pout, seriously. He will give me the "look".  We have a routine in the morning. We get up, have breakfast, change Averie to her regular/day clothes, get myself ready, go get the stroller ready from the garage, go get Diesel's leash from the office and go. Diesel act like I just drag it out for a long time before we go. If I am sitting on the couch, he will sit-watching me. If I am up and walking around, he follow me every single step until we go. He doesn't care about Averie. He has knock her down several times because he is so excited!  Okay...don't call the fashion police on Averie. I was testing out to see if Averie will keep the mittens and hat on while we go for a run. I was surprised she didn't even try to take it off!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh he is so cute! and averie looks so cute in her mittens AND hat too!

    ReplyDelete