purple

Saturday, September 21, 2013

1st time freak out moment

I can now say Josh and I had an official freak out moment with Averie Jo. It was Josh's day off and Josh took my car to get the oil change and his haircut while I took Averie Jo and Diesel for a walk. We both came back to the house and it was time for Averie to go down for a nap so she did. Josh and I watch TV while I painted wood blocks for the Stake R.S. activity that is coming up. We have the video baby monitor and I see that Averie Jo is up. Josh went got her because I was still painting and had paint on my hands. I see Josh holding and looking at her blanket in her crib after getting Averie Jo. I thought that was kind of weird but move on.
 
 Josh came out and said Averie Jo took her earrings out and I can't find them.
 
I instantly thought about me eating batteries from my hearing aid when I was a kid. I was 3 years old. Yes, I was a child from hell, naughty kid and a kid who doesn't cry but scream. I already started see some trend in Averie Jo about screaming.... I was NOT prepared for Averie Jo to eat earrings. She is ONLY 13 months old. I wasn't prepared for this until she was a couple years old at least! I was thinking- Don't be like me Averie Jo!
 
I hurried as fast I can to finish painting(I was almost done) while Josh went back and look for the earrings again.  Nope, he can't find it! I washed my hands and looked for them. I striped Averie Jo naked and only found one the back of the earring. I told Josh I remember Averie Jo was touching her earrings when I changed her diaper before she went down for her nap. We called the ped's office and we were waiting for them to call us back. We are in panic mode! We decided we better not feed Averie her lunch and of course Averie Jo wants her milk and she saw her cup and cry for it.
 
Josh decided to go look for earrings outside and in the garage. After a LONG 45 minutes to a hour-behold Josh found the earrings over by the jogging stroller! Thank goodness! I really thought I remember her touching her earrings before her nap but maybe it was before we went for a walk. I seriously lost brain cells after having Averie Jo. They went bye-bye.
 
I was so happy that she didn't eat her earrings. She can be a little shithead but not as much I thought. Thank goodness. She is just sneaky and took out her earrings while we went for a walk earlier.
 
 
 
 
 
Averie Jo- don't scared mommy like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment